Social Media Important Information and Disclaimers
This material is presented by Eaton Vance Management (International) Limited (“Eaton Vance”), which is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority, and is intended for Professional Clients only. The existence of hyperlinks should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or verification by Eaton Vance of any content available on third party websites. By providing access to other websites, we are not recommending the purchase or sale of products or services provided by the website's sponsoring organization. We do not review any of these third party websites.
The Eaton Vance social media accounts are for UK Professional Clients only and do not constitute offers to sell, or solicitations of offers to purchase, securities or the provision of any services in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer.
Eaton Vance, which is not affiliated with Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook, is not responsible for and does not endorse or assume liability for content displayed on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook other than the posts and information on the Eaton Vance Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook profile pages created by Eaton Vance. Eaton Vance does not endorse any third-party sites nor is it associated with the terms of service and privacy policies of Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook, or any other third-party sites. Use third-party links and sites at your own risk.
Eaton Vance reserve the right to block, remove and/or moderate comments that are deemed inappropriate or offensive or serve as a promotional site.
Comments and opinions posted by users are the responsibility of the person who posted them and such content does not represent the views of Eaton Vance. Eaton Vance does not endorse, adopt or guarantee the accuracy of content posted by third parties and is not responsible for inaccuracies or errors. Comments may be moderated and will be published at the discretion of Eaton Vance.
Users should not submit any confidential or proprietary information or complaints through the Eaton Vance Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook accounts. For customer or account issues or complaints please contact us directly at http://funds.eatonvance.co.uk/contact.php or +44 (0) 20 3207 1900.
Eaton Vance requests that users:
- do not post content to any Eaton Vance social media account that may be deemed inappropriate offensive or constitutes a testimonial, advice, recommendation or advertisement for securities, funds, products or services or is promotional in nature.
- Do not send or post personal, confidential or account information via social media.
Investments involve risks including possible loss of principal. Various asset classes involve a variety of different, specific risks. Past occurrences and past performance do not guarantee future occurrences or future results. Any views expressed by Eaton Vance are subject to change at any time based upon market or other conditions, and Eaton Vance disclaims any responsibility to update such views. Statements may be made that are not historical facts, referred to as forward-looking statements. Future results may differ significantly from those stated in forward-looking statements. Material posted to any Eaton Vance social media account by Eaton Vance is for informational purposes only and should not be considered, nor is it intended as, investment advice or a recommendation to purchase or sell any particular security, product or service. Investors should consult their financial and/or tax advisor prior to making any investment decision.
The following is a brief summary of some of the risks associated with asset classes that may be mentioned on the Eaton Vance Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook pages. It is not an all-encompassing list of the risks that may apply or all asset classes that may be mentioned.
- Equities: Investments are sensitive to stock market volatility.
- International Investing: Investments in foreign instruments or currencies can involve greater risk and volatility than UK investments because of adverse market, economic, political, regulatory, geopolitical or other conditions. In emerging or frontier countries, these risks may be more significant.
- Fixed Income: An imbalance in supply and demand in the income market may result in valuation uncertainties and greater volatility, less liquidity, widening credit spreads and a lack of price transparency in the market. As interest rates rise, the value of certain income investments is likely to decline.
- Alternatives: May be subject to liquidity risk, economic leverage (which can magnify losses) and can be highly volatile.
- Fund performance is sensitive to stock market volatility. Investments in foreign instruments or currencies can involve greater risk and volatility than U.S. investments because of adverse market, economic, political, regulatory, geopolitical or other conditions. No Fund is a complete investment programme and you may lose money investing in a Fund. A Fund may engage in other investment practices that may involve additional risks and you should review the Important Fund Documents for a complete description.
Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision.
©2016 Eaton Vance Management (International) Limited
125 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1AR, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0)203.207.1900